Wednesday, December 08, 2010

New Language Attempt Take 2

Well, I decided to take another attempt at designing the language. It may not be the same, however that's O.K. I'm not 100% sure that I did things right the first time, so I figured I'd take another stab at it especially since I have some new ideas.

So, the first step I'm going to take is to clearly outline my goals. I feel that this is a crucial step so that I stay on track. If I don't have a clear picture of what I want the language to be able to do, then how do I know when I'm done or even which direction to go in?

I'll most likely revisit/reuse some of my previous ideas, however I'm sure some decisions I had made before will change. Again, that's O.K. I'd rather change my mind now to make a better product than regret an old decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home