Sunday, January 11, 2009

What can a broken toilet teach you?

A couple days ago, a toilet in my house cracked and leaked water on the floor of our bathroom. My wife and I got a replacement yesterday and I managed to get it installed pretty quickly, so it was not too much of a deal. However it got me thinking a bit. This makes a good computer analogy.

You see, we got lucky. We have been working on our secondary bathroom off and on, mainly off right now, since August, and we got the old toilet re-installed and working. This worked out well as I didn't have to resort to writing my name in the snow. How does this apply to the computer world? Having one of something is nice. Having a backup is a good idea when it's a critical system. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home